December 31, 2012


Just finished this peyote bracelet. I didn't have a pattern so I had to figure it out from a picture. I added some changes like silver instead of gold and I made a solid black triangle instead of a crystal inset (I'm new to peyote and I didn't know how to make the second half of the hole) and I made a different clasp (not shown). I want to give credit to the lady who made the original, check out her blog at- http://passionediperle.blogspot.comhttp://passionediperle.blogspot.com/2010/12/bracciale-inketten.html

11 comments:

  1. Lovely. Congrats to you for adapting it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe you figured that out just by looking at a picture! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did look at her blog, and I do not read nor speak French. You did an awesome job, reading the picture. I love this bracelet.. if you made chanoes, can'the you publish those instructions, giving the originality to the designer to help us poor people who love to bead, but do not have designer talents like you????.. just askin????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love it. My favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in the pattern. Would you be willing to share it?
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie,
    I would love the pattern to this bracelet. Would you be willing to share it or I would be happy to pay you for it.
    Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I can't make it - so would you sell it to me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did I mention - it is PERFECT!!! I rarely fall in love with jewelry, but this combination and execution simply are the best. I love it. Waiting for your response...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Connie,
    You did an outstanding job, it's gorgeous! I would love the pattern to this bracelet if you would be willing to share it, I would be happy to pay you for it.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete